Billing Terms & Conditions
Seller refers to the website owner, Trade as uggspecialist.com.au, which is part of GUG Australia Pty Ltd – the person to whom the order for the purchase has been given. Buyer refers to the person or organization placing the order. Goods or services refer to the product(s) for which the buyer has placed an order for with the seller.
- All payments are due upon completion of the order. If a payment is not received or the payment method is declined the order will not be placed for the products and no items will be shipped. The buyer forfeits the ownership of any items due to non-payment.
- We support Visa, Mastercard, AfterPay, AliPay, and WeChat Pay at our checkout. We also accept Paypal as a form of payment and American Express via PayPal.
- We do our best to ship the products within 48 hours of when the payment has been received.
- Please use your purchase order number when paying by credit card or bank transfer as a payment reference so we can identify your payment faster.
- Return and refund payments will be the same method as the original payment.
- If you have a payment dispute please send us the date and method of your payment and if there has been an issue we will transfer it back to the original payment method within 48 hours.
- All our prices are in Australian dollar.
Shipping will be paid for by the buyer in the amount calculated by the seller at the time of purchase. If an item is lost during shipping, the total cost of the item including shipping will be refunded to the buyer by the seller. Shipping costs may increase if shipping internationally or on rush orders. Offer for Free Shipping in Australia does not apply to any orders shipped outside of Australia. Additional shipping will be charged for orders shipped outside of Australia. If an item is damaged during shipping, seller will not be held responsible. The seller will take all reasonable steps to ensure the protection from loss, damage or destruction of the services or materials it supplies the buyer.
More detailed information on our shipping policies is available here: shipping policy.
Items are entitled to be refunded or returned if the buyer notifies and returns to the seller within 30 days of the date of purchase. The buyer must contact the seller by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or through the customer account page on the website where a return can be processed. Not all merchandise is returnable. Shipping charges incurred for returned merchandise is the responsibility of the buyer.
Please see our return policy for more detailed information: return policy.
An order may be canceled up until payment has been processed. Once the payment is processed, the buyer is responsible for the payment.
Any complaints about items or the seller should be submitted to our support team. Please email: email@example.com. There is no guarantee of a resolution. Each case will be looked at individually and the seller will be in contact.
The seller is not responsible for any health or safety concerns once the buyer has received the goods or services. If any harm is incurred from the items purchased by the buyer, the seller shares no responsibility.
Any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the site owner’s state.
These billing terms and conditions are subject to change.
Your use of this website and placement of an order indicates you are in agreement with these billing terms and conditions.