Classic UGG Boots
Our Classic Ugg boots are originating in Australia, crafted with famously Australian soft premium sheepskin and are unisex style. The boots are typically made of double-faced sheepskin with fleece on the inside, a tanned outer suede surface, and a synthetic sole. The term “ugg boots” originated in Australia, initially for utilitarian footwear worn for warmth, and which were often worn by surfers during the 1960s. In the 1970s the boots were introduced to the surf culture of the United Kingdom and the United States to keep surfers warm after early-morning sessions, and in the late 1990s has become an icon of West-Coast cool and a fashion statement and icon worldwide. Ugg boot naturally wicks away moisture and regulates heat, so you can wear them anywhere – both indoors and outdoor.
Our Premium Classic Mini Button UGG Boots – the most comfortable, cozy, and fluffy pair of footwear on the market. Our traditional styles of Ugg boots. This ankle-high boot can be worn by both men and women and is available in many colours. 100% Australian A-Grade Double Faced Sheepskin. Lightweight and hard-wearing EVA sole
- 17mm A-Grade double face Australian Merino sheepskin
- 17mm UGG replaceable sheepskin innersoles
- Outdoor/indoor EVA sole for comfort, strength and durability
- Woven heel label with original UGG logo
- Average boot height 15-18cm
- Unisex and Water Resistant
- Flexible & lightweight
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb and it has been artificially dyed and treated.
- Proudly made in Australia